HMGoG is pleased to commence the Register of Property Occupation.
This legislation (Register of Property Occupation Act 2021) requires all residents to register and detail the names of all persons who are residing in their property whether owned by them, rented or licensed by them.
Simply follow these 4 easy steps to get started:
1. If you have already registered on Gov.gi then sign in, if not, you can register now
2. Once registered you need to verify your identity. You will need a selfie plus a copy of your ID card (Front & Back) or passport
3. Next you need to register your property occupation, you will require your LPS rates account number or your tenancy agreement plus ID/passports of any occupiers
4. Once submitted LPS will verify your property occupancy
5. Assistance will be provided at the Gov.gi Customer Service Hub at 323 Main Street if you need help registering
Register your property occupation